There are private company investors and then there are private company builders – we are your partners to build.
Interro Partners is a Chicago-based firm that invests in and proactively supports businesses which have a 5-year track record of stable cash left over after all expenses have been paid and necessary reinvestments have been made.
Interro works with owners to form a plan for the future, which balances the company’s needs with our long-term goals. We focus on creating opportunities that work for existing owners as well as current and future employees and management.
We change ?’s into !’s
- Company size: $1M – $5M EBITDA
- Transaction size: $4M – $12M
- Margins: 10%+
- Management: Founder and / or key managers in place that we can support to grow the business
- Geography: U.S.
- Demonstrated history of positive cash flow and profitability
All transactions types will necessitate an Interro controlling position:
- Family successions
- Management buyouts
- Corporate divestitures
- Complex & special situations